Yokai Unleashed
Welcome to Yokai Unleashed. Please Register and/or Login.
We ask that you respect all admins and other members and most of all...
Have Fun!


The era of feudal Japan, a terrorizing world where demons run loose, will you be able to hold your own or will you be their next meal?
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What to do, what to do (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 24
Location : Wandering

PostSubject: What to do, what to do (Open)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:25 pm

A day like any other had ushered itself in, clear blue sky above, warm air flowing in a gentle whisper. In the forest just below a large mountain range, life was a buzz as normal for all these woodland creatures and others alike. Birds chippered and sang their sweet melodies as they danced to winds gentle yet firm lead, small creatures waddled along the low, brush covered path scavanging for food. High in a tree far off from the certainty of the straight dirt path, a sight that no one would be used to was nestled on a branch.
A young woman as it seemed, had found herself a comfortable resting place amoung mother natures bounty.
Her tightly braided yellow hair dangled toward the ground, mocking some creatures limp tail. Her slender, yet short and stout body was hidden from prying eyes by a simple light blue kimono, something that she could easily go into battle with. The fabric was blotted with shaded of dancing green as the sun trickled through the leaves above her, their shadows a tainted green in color. A straw umbrella hat concealed her face, and her head rested comfortably on her palms. Seemed she was dozing.
With one leg dangling off the branch and swaying in the breeze, the young lady shut hersef off from the rest of the world, seeing her own in its place. Yes, what a lovely day for a nap.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokai-unleashed.forumotion.com
Rin

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 20
Location : Roaming Your Thoughts....

PostSubject: Re: What to do, what to do (Open)   Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:27 am

Rin was holding tightly to her bag she had made herself. Her long raven hair blew in her face every now and then as she was running fast from the creatures of the forests. For some odd reason, she was stuck in her human state. Calling for help was not going to work. Who in the world would be in the forest anyway? Rin breathed heavily as she had suddenly ran into a tall tree. Whinning when she fell, she rolled around a little in pain. She sat up slowly, rubbing her head.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] TiffanyXDessa4Ever[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 24
Location : Wandering

PostSubject: Re: What to do, what to do (Open)   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:58 pm

What a glorious day for a nap, or atleast that was the original plan. The tree Kira lounged carefreely in sudden shoot violently and woke the sleeping fox demon. Now angry, she leaned over to see the cause of her disturbance. Some stupid kid was rolling around on the ground, no doubt having run into the tree from the pained look on her face.
"Hey! Watch where you're going will you?! I'm trying to sleep up here!"
She shouted, then leapt from the tree and hauled the girl up by her arm.
"Clumsy aren't you? What could you be running from? I haven't seen anything worth running from, or to fight, all day!"

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokai-unleashed.forumotion.com
Rin

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 20
Location : Roaming Your Thoughts....

PostSubject: Re: What to do, what to do (Open)   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Pushing the girl away as she held her face, Rin hissed at her.
"I've run from creatures. I am on my way to the town to learn how to fight by Master Kiro."
she said, glarring at her demonicly, before she pulled her hands from her face.
"I yet know how to battle properly, but I believe a little taining will help..."
she insited, seeming determined.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] TiffanyXDessa4Ever[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 24
Location : Wandering

PostSubject: Re: What to do, what to do (Open)   Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 am

Kira simply scoffed as the girl hissed at her, this little runt was fixing to train under some Master Kori or whatever she had said?
"Well good luck with that runt, try not to get yourself killed on the way there."
She said back to her as she turned and began walking away. No sense helping the kid, since obviously she didn't need or would except any of it. Humans were such prideful creatures, if she died cause of her own pride Kira wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokai-unleashed.forumotion.com
Rin

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 20
Location : Roaming Your Thoughts....

PostSubject: Re: What to do, what to do (Open)   Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 am

Rin heard the sounds. She looked back again to see them coming. She wouldn't take chances of hurting anyone if transform, for she knew she couldn't contoll herself. But right now, it seemed like the only possible way. Rin sighed and stood her growled, a dim glow around her becoming brighter. Her eyes turned red as she began to transform. Soon enough, a wolf stood in her place, waiting for it's next meal.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] TiffanyXDessa4Ever[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-09-07
Age : 24
Location : Wandering

PostSubject: Re: What to do, what to do (Open)   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Little to this girls knowledge, Kira had situated herself in another tree a few yards away. Might as well see the show, and if the girl died, then Kira could have a beast to fight. For her, it was a win-win situation. The girl showed her no respect, and therefore, Kira had none for her. She was a stubborn little brat, and this could easily teach her a lesson.
Leaning her chin against the backs of her hands, Kira waited for the next actor to make its appearance in this play. Lying on her stomach against a wide tree branch, she wuickly got comfortable, and waited for the blood to begin flowing.

_________________
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokai-unleashed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What to do, what to do (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
What to do, what to do (Open)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yokai Unleashed :: Roleplay :: South :: Forest-
Jump to: